Green is our favourite colour
We love what we do, but we love the planet more. That’s why we ensure that we continually work hard to reduce our carbon footprint.
Below is an overview of what we we’ve achieved so far, or you can download our full Quality and Environment policy here.
- Our environmental management systems have been approved to ISO 14001:2015. Basically this means that not only do we comply with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, but that we continually work hard to measure and improve the impact we have on our environment
- Most of the paper we purchase is carbon-balanced through a carbon-balancing scheme with the World Land Trust
- We are Chain of Custody certified. This means we can guarantee that our paper is sourced from well managed forests
- The paper and board we use is sustainably sourced
- All the ink we use is vegetable-based and eco-friendly
- All waste is segregated for recycling
- We have systems in place to minimise power and water use
- Our delivery vehicles are regularly replaced
- Our dispatch team coordinates multi-drops where possible, and schedules deliveries with the reduction of our carbon footprint in mind