We know most people only care about the fantastic results, and that's ok. But below is our plant list for those that would like to know.
We are constantly reviewing our production capacity and capabilities in order to make the best investment decisions to meet customer demand. Our proven track record of growth and profitability is testament to our vision in this service led printing market. Familiarity with each of our accounts across the business ensures that we can be flexible enough to meet urgent requirements, supported by our 24 hour manufacturing plant.
Our creative team can offer anything from a business card to multi faceted cross-media campaigns, all using the latest software available and continuingly growing their skills set to offer you the widest range of services.
• In-house Pre-press studio
• EFI DirectSmile crossmedia platform
• The latest application software
• Kodak Preps Pro 7 Imposition software
• Kodak Prinergy Evo Workflow
• Kodak Insite Web Portal (web uploading and proofing system)
• Kodak VPS (Visual proofing System)
• Kodak Matchprint High res Proofing (Calibrated to Fogra 39)
• Kodak Magnus 800 Computer to Plate (CTP)
• CIP3/4 and image control technology Automated ink duct setup
Production management supported by our ‘Pace management’ software is used for estimating, production timing, material monitoring, purchasing and invoicing. It assists greatly in meeting those ever demanding deadlines and keeps detailed records for analysis.
Our printing facility can cope with many different colour printing permutations and offers versatility and reliability, to ensure that we always have cover should there be unforeseen breakdown of machinery.
- Heidelberg XL 75 B2 10 Colour Perfector with Impress Control
- Heidelberg XL 105 B1 5 Colour with inline coater and impress control, from 70gm to 800 micron These machines benefit from Heidelberg image control technology.
These machines benefit from Heidelberg image control technology.
• HP Indigo 12000 specificatiom press – B2+ size. Maximum sheet size – 750mm x 530mm Maximum print area – 740mm x 510mm 6 colour press, including white, clear varnish and fluorescent pink inks. One shot system allows print on synthetics, metalized material and canvas and has full colour management built in ( CMM system ) Prints 1600dpi at max speed of 4600 sheets per hour.
• Xeikon 6000 4 colour duplex digital press with coater. Full personalisation. Max paper size 500mm x 50m
• Mimaki JV33 outdoor durable inkjet printer. Max paper width 1300mm
• Mimaki UCJV300-160. Inkjet print and die-cutting machine. Max paper width 1600mm
Our in-house finishing completes the manufacturing process with guillotines, folders, saddle-stitching and cut and crease finishing; this maintains production to strict timescales. Specialised coatings such as UV varnish, spot UV, foil and embossing are all well covered through local specialised finishing companies.
•Heidelberg SR Cylinder – B2 – Cut and Crease x 2
•Muller Martini Prima – Saddle Stitching
•Duplo iSaddle system booklet maker with 4 towers. A4 portrait or Landscape finishing, fully automatic set up
•Duplo DC-745 Cut/Crease/Slice with DC-F2 Folder
•MBO Folders x 4
- T1020 x 1 + Palamides 705
- T800 x 2 + 703 Palamides x 2 + Standard Stackers
- B26 x 1
•Coltec 8 Station Collator
•Viscount E Tabbing Machine
•YPS L-Sealer Shrink Wrapping Machine
•Polar 115 Progrommatic Guillotine with flowline system
•Polar 92 Progrommatic Guillotine
•Stago 4 Head Paper Drill
•Autobond B2 Digital Laminator
•Autobond B1 Laminator
•2 x Morgana Autocreaser 50 (with perforation)
•Morgana Digifolder Pro
•AMS Mini Pack Polybagging Machine x 2
•Automatic film/paper banding machine
•Hand Finishing and Fulfillment Department
Our main business emphasis is in the manufacture of printed goods. The majority of our work spends little time with us, since it is dispatched to our clients on completion. We do have additional warehousing, circa 500 Pallet positions, if this is required. This naturally attracts costs on a pallet storage basis.
We place a lot of importance on this area and we use a combination of our own transport and courier services to meet demand. Each service enables us track back to signed delivery documents, we can also monitor the progress of deliveries via web links. As important is the need to ensure that the goods are packaged sufficiently well for protection in transit and are clearly labelled, for this reason we have a dedicated delivery team to support this.
If you would like to come and visit the site for a tour please contact us. We’re always happy to show off our pride and joy!