Here at Stirland Paterson, the health and well-being of our staff is paramount moving forward following COVID-19. Therefore, we have implemented various safety procedures throughout all areas of the business.
We are all currently living in unprecedented times and we have acknowledged it is our duty to take safety precautions as part our responsibility towards staff and customers.
We want to assure you that we are following all Government advice, including requirements for self isolation if a member of staff was to become unwell.
Stirland Paterson are working hard to continue supporting you, our customers, during this time and we have taken the following steps to ensure we are able to do this
- Over the last few months where possible, office staff have been working from home, however, we are now actively supporting them to come back to the workplace.
- Our offices have been fully adapted to ensure COVID safety is visible. All desk have been moved further apart to allow staff a safe space to work.
- All onsite production employees have a good working distance between them to minimise contact.
- We have put in place a one way system in and out, and around the building – with floor signs and posters directing staff, and visiting customers which way to walk through the building
- Hand sanitising facilities have been positioned throughout the building.
- We have created seperate staff and customers entrances, and ALL staff now have temperature checks upon arrival and if they are found to have a high temperature, they are not permitted to enter the building.
- We are keeping customer visits to a bare minimum, but for those customers who need to come and visit us, we have put in place a track and trace system in line with Government Test and Trace. A temperature check will also be completed as part of our track and trace.
- All deliveries and collections are being carried out with minimal contact between staff and courier.
With all of these changes in place, we are continuing production at the highest of standards for all of our customers. The quality of our print will not be jeopardised by having a lower staff level in the building, therefore, we will continue to strive to ensure that the quality of print leaving us is of the highest standards, which all of our customers are used to.
Whilst we are “business as usual”, we understand that not all of our customers are. That is why we are saying to you: We are here for you. Today, tomorrow or next month. Whenever you are ready to relaunch your business, or require new project print and design, we are here for you.
We are extremely proud of all our employees, working together in extremely difficult and strange circumstances to ensure that our customers’ work is produced, and dispatched and time.