And the winners are… Stirland Paterson Group!
Derby Telegraph Business Awards 2019 – Excellence in Manufacturing Award
Wow, the team here at Stirland Paterson Group are incredibly proud to be the winners of the Janine Edwards Wealth Management award for Excellence in Manufacturing at the Derby Telegraph Business Awards 2019!!
A huge thank you to all the staff at Stirland Paterson Group for making this win possible. The team truly work hard, are passionate about their work and are full of talent. We have had 23 incredible years of success and here’s to the next 23 years, let’s keep on achieving!!
We would like to thank Janine Edwards Wealth Management for selecting us as the winners and Derbyshire Live and Champions PLC for such a wonderful evening celebrating all the successful businesses across Derbyshire.
This incredible event honours all businesses based in Derbyshire who are successful in contributing to boosting the economy and have a positive impact on the local community. The awards are vital in recognising the passion and determination business leaders put into their businesses. It really fills us full of confidence in the potential that Derbyshire has to offer and we are proud to be part of such a successful community.
The awards also raised funds and awareness for the incredible charity Rainbows. Over 25years rainbows have provided hospice care for children and young people suffering from terminal illness. Through games such as stand-up bingo and a silent auction, the awards raised a large amount of money for an amazing charity. To donate to this amazing charity head over to their website: https://www.rainbows.co.uk/donate
Congratulations are in order for all winners at DTBA 2019:
– COMPANY OF THE YEAR – WARD
– SME OF THE YEAR – Hackwood Farm
– EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR – WARD
– START UP BUSINESS OF THE YEAR – White peak distillery
– BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR – Amanda Strong (Mercia Image Print)
– CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AND DIGITAL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR – Bloc Digital
– APPRENTICE EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR – Imperial Commercials
– PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AWARD – Smith Partnership
– CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY AWARD – Cosy Direct
– NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANISATION AWARD – Headway
– CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD – Oviso Financial Services
– SALES AND MARKETING AWARD – Tecquipment
– EXCELLENCE IN MANUFACTURING – Stirland Paterson Group
– LEADERSHIP TEAM OF THE YEAR – Silver X Logistics
– EDUCATION SECTOR: BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT AND EMPLOYABILITY AWARD – University of Derby
– EXCELLENCE IN INNOVATION AWARD – Xuper
We now look forward to attending the Coventry Business Excellence Awards 2019 as a sponsor and judging the Stirland Paterson Group Award SME Business of the Year. Best of luck to all entrants!!